ISO 14001:2004 and now the new ISO 14001:2015 revision is an international environmental management system standard. Organizations all around the world maintain compliance and registration to ISO 14001. ISO 14001 focuses on:
Environmental Management Systems
DDN Management Solutions provides complete support from start to finish. The Management system will be developed using key Management personnel and our proven systems approach. Implementing these systems will actually reduce your company’s energy costs. Upon completion your system is a functioning Environmental Management System including:
- Continual improvement using the Plan Do Check Act model.
- Identifying significant environmental aspects and mitigating the effects upon the environment.
- Environmental Management System Manual and required documentation.
- Processes that are focused on achieving planned results, goals and objectives.
- A Corrective and Preventive action system
- An Internal Audit Program focused on processes. Are they achieving planned results?
- A document and records control system.
- Training processes.
Management Review facilitation training and actual facilitation is offered to help in setting up the format for Management Review to assure all the requirements are met.
||If your company already has a quality management system in place we offer integration of common elements such as internal audit, document and records control and corrective/preventive action programs.
DDN Management Solutions provides Internal Audit training, workshops and mentoring tailored to the ISO standard that applies. Internal Audits are also offered as a resource to help companies that have limited resources. One of the advantages of having an outside 2nd party internal audit is avoidance of interdepartmental conflicts that may occur as a result of internal personnel performing audits. A “fresh set of eyes” approach also adds value to the internal audit process to help drive improvement.
Performance Review Institute (PRI) administers the NADCAP program.
Top quality on-site services and training provided anywhere in the United States or Canada.