ISO 9001:2008 is a global quality management system standard. Organizations all around the world maintain compliance and registration to ISO 9001:2008. ISO 9001:2008 focuses on:
Quality Management System Requirements
DDN Management Solutions provides complete support from start to finish. The Management system will be developed using key Management personnel and our proven systems approach. Upon completion your system is a functioning Quality Management System including:
- Continual improvement using the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) model
- Using a process approach to measure management system processes for driving improvement
- Customer satisfaction
- Quality Management System Manual and required documentation
- Processes that are identified, defined and measured. Focus is on achieving planned results, goals and objectives.
- A Corrective and Preventive action system.
- An Internal Audit Program focused on processes. Are they achieving planned results?
- A document and records control system.
- Training processes
- Customer satisfaction measures
If your company already has a system in place we offer a “Gap Analysis” for new Management Systems after an internal or external implementation team has completed implementing a new management system. A fresh set of eyes approach will let you know how you did in implementing the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
DDN Management Solutions provides Internal Audit training, workshops and mentoring tailored to the ISO standard that applies. Internal Audits are also offered as a resource to help companies that have limited resources. One of the advantages of having an outside 2nd party internal audit is avoidance of interdepartmental conflicts that may occur as a result of internal personnel performing audits. A “fresh set of eyes” approach also adds value to the internal audit process to help drive improvement.
Management Review facilitation training and actual facilitation is offered to help in setting up the format for Management Review to assure all the requirements are met.
Quality Manager Services are also offered to those companies that are temporarily without a quality manager. Training and mentoring a new quality manager is also offered.