OHSAS 18001:2007 is an international occupational health and safety management system standard. Organizations all around the world maintain compliance and registration to OHSAS 18001:2007. OHSAS 18001:2007 focuses on:
Health & Safety Management System Requirements
DDN Management Solutions provides complete support from start to finish. The Management system will be developed using key Management personnel and our proven systems approach. Implementing these systems will assure your company is proactive in actually reducing risks to a tolerable level.
- Continual improvement using the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) model
- Identifying hazards and assuring risk levels are reduced by use of Job hazard Analysis (JHA)
Upon completion your system is a functioning Occupational Health & Safety Management System including:
If your company already has a quality management system in place we offer integration of common elements such as internal audit, document and records control and corrective/preventive action programs.
- Occupational health and safety Management System Manual and required documentation
- Processes that are focused on achieving planned results, goals and objectives.
- A Corrective and Preventive action system.
- An Internal Audit Program focused on processes. Are they achieving planned results?
- A document and records control system.
- Training processes
DDN Management Solutions provides Internal Audit training, workshops and mentoring tailored to the ISO standard that applies. Internal Audits are also offered as a resource to help companies that have limited resources. One of the advantages of having an outside 2nd party internal audit is avoidance of interdepartmental conflicts that may occur as a result of internal personnel performing audits. A “fresh set of eyes” approach also adds value to the internal audit process to help drive improvement.
Management Review facilitation training and actual facilitation is offered to help in setting up the format for Management Review to assure all the requirements are met.